Ramadan Goodness Drives
Mission20’s Goodness Force (GF) is the army of young global citizens with core motive of youth engagement,
empowerment & promoting goodness through implementation of UN’s Sustainable Development Goals 2030.
Join the community of like-hearted & responsible global citizens
- If you want to ‘DoGood’ for the people around you and the most needy.
- If you are a student & want grow all the skills needed in the 21st century.
- If you are a young professional & want to feel good & relaxed after work by spreading goodness around you.
- If you are a homemaker & want to add community service to your day-to-day noble work.
- If you just want to be part of events & campaigns in Qatar
as the Goodness Force Volunteers in the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN
Benefits of youth volunteering
Develop new skills
Improve mental health
Increase empathy and understanding
Gain a sense of purpose
Make new friends
Boost college and career prospects
Benefits of youth volunteering for the community
Addressing community needs
Building social connections
Enhancing community services
Promoting civic engagement
Fostering intergenerational connections
Improving community health and well-being
Strengthening the local economy
Benefits of volunteers to organizations,
corporates, and institutionsty
Increased morale and engagement